Discarded cannabis a “frequent” threat to pets in Tofino-Ucluelet

125

A Ucluelet senior is urging cannabis users to dispose of their cannabis roaches and edibles responsibly after going through a tumultuous experience with a very sick dog. Pamela Evans, 76, was walking her four-year-old French bulldog Jack along a trail near Brown’s Beach around 3 p.m. on Oct. 25 when she saw him eat something off the ground. “I couldn’t grab him fast enough to get it out of his mouth before he swallowed it,” she said. She said Jack began throwing up “constantly” around 2 a.m. .en.

Ga naar Bron