A man died after an e-cigarette exploded in his face, and his isn’t the first death from these devices


On January 27, William Eric Brown’s e-cigarette exploded in his face in the parking lot of a local vape shop in Fort Worth, Texas, Time reported. He died two days later. In records obtained by INSIDER, the Tarrant County Medical Examiner lists Brown’s death as “cerebral infarction and herniation” that happened when parts of the exploded e-cigarette pierced his carotid artery. Brown isn’t the first person to die from an e-cigarette explosion.

Ga naar Bron