Company owner dies after taking heroin for the first time

435

A DIRECTOR of a scaffolding company died in his home after trying heroin for the first time. Matthew Quant, 36, from Renfields, Haywards Heath, had a history of problems with alcohol and cocaine. During a night at home in with a friend, he tried heroin for the first time, an inquest into his death heard. His fiancee, who he had been with for seven years and only recently became engaged to, found him dead the next morning when she went down the stairs.

Ga naar Bron