‘It turns out the chocolate contained marijuana’: Family hospitalised after prank goes wrong


Four people have been hospitalised after unwittingly consuming marijuana which had been added to a birthday cake as a prank. One of the people who was hospitalised, who wanted to remain anonymous, told radio station 3AW on Monday morning the family had gathered for a birthday party and lunch when the celebration took a turn. “Everyone was having a lovely time and cake was passed around at dessert with fruit and cream and some nice little chocolate chunks sprinkled over it,” she said.

Ga naar Bron